Depending on the status and tasks of the person requesting access, different levels of access can be requested. Currently, the following types of users can request control of settings:
- Technical support - full access to all user settings
- SIP.TG partners - to access their clients' settings in Softphone, Gateway, Workers, Telegram Session Store
- SIP account holders - to access the Softphone section of assigned users
- SIP template owners - to access the Softphone section of their users
- Worker server owners - for access to Softphone or Gateway sections (depending on which SIP account the Worker owner uses)
- Telegram Session Storage Owners - to access the Gateway section of users using storage owner
Each administrator's request must be confirmed by the user within 5 minutes.
Once a control session has begun, all commands within the @siptg_bot bot will be treated as coming from the user being controlled. This will suspend the user's access to the bot for the duration of the control session.
A management session can be terminated either by the administrator or by the user.